Friday 20 February 2015

The Countdown...

The official "first comp" countdown has begun. 

  

In two short days, there'll be an early (ish) wake up call of 5AM to load Mate up onto the float and head down the road to our first competition together. To say I'm excited is an understatement. 


Because we'll be getting there so early (and the fact that my test isn't actually until 1:00 in the afternoon) I'll have a heap of time to warm up and settle him, and me!!, down. 


I decided on Preliminary 1.2 - the test will forever be burnt into my brain - so it's not to difficult. 
He won't be "round" enough, but to be completely honest, I'll just be happy to actually get him there. 



My instructor has ever so graciously given up her time and work to come along and watch me and N (another one of her students, also competing) to call and help out on the day. 

We're aiming for an odd 30% - so fingers crossed! 


How exciting for a little valley pony. 

Another post coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment